I'll defend UDP.
- UDP is the honey badger of the internet protocol suite.
- UDP is all about the transaction. UDP is standing on a cliff yelling, "Come at me, bro", whether you're there or not.
- UDP is a man's protocol doing real shit like bootstrapping your ass and slapping an IP on you. Get up, motha fucka!
- UDP will talk shit to one of you or all of you. UDP ain't scared. UDP brought the fear.
- UDP understands that you may be slow sometimes. So UDP will wait for your sorry ass. UDP grew up without a father, too.
- UDP sends a message and couldn't give a fuck if you got it or not.
- UDP got a message from you saying that you got his messages and guess what? UDP didn't even open it! Not one fuck given.
- Don't try to shake UDP's hand! You crazy?
And, when UDP dies because you weren't available, UDP doesn't shed a tear. UDP is hardcore. He's going out even if he knows you ain't there. UDP is a goddam one-man slaughter house.
Because UDP doesn't give a fuck.